Lecture after 27 years of high school graduation

 

 

Lecture after 27 years of high school graduation



      On October 2, 2017 for the first time I studied at college university muhammadyah Tangerang after 27 years of high school graduation. it's all to seek knowledge and a piece of paper as a sign of college graduation, because the search for knowledge is not known age. At first I was a bit awkward on the first day of class, because my friend's age averaged 23 years old, half of my age but that was not a problem.

     Department of Electrical Engineering is not much in the interest of people, different from the Department of Technical Informatics. In the night class about 43 people only.

     The second day of college, I got an English lesson, one of the lessons that I did not like. we individually introduce ourselves in English. allhamdulillah I can finish it even though a little stammered.

     By saying the word 'BISMILLAH' I started my study at UMT with pleasure. I hope this is a good start for my study which makes me feel good for the next. hopefully i can finish it to the end. Amiin ..

Comments